You all know I'm not one for the kitchen, but I'm always the first one at the dinner table ;) I went to brunch a bit ago and had the most delicious and unique pancakes - banana pudding. A few of you lovelies asked me for the recipe, so I went ahead and found it for you!
- Pancake mix
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 2 Egg yolks
- Half and half
- 1 Cup of milk
- Banana pudding
- Vanilla wafers
- For pancakes: pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.
- Cook batter until set on one side, flip, + continue to cook!
- Keep pancake(s) warm.
- For syrup: in a saucepan combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup super, + pinch of salt.
- Whisk in 2 egg yolks, half and half, + 1 cup milk.
- Frost each pancake with banana pudding + stack!
- Drizzle (or straight up pour) the pudding syrup on your cakes.
- Crumble vanilla wafers until your creation is beautiful enough to eat.
How many of you are going to try this for breakfast on Saturday? ;)