- #WeddingTalk: Where to Register -
Final fittings. Final payments. Last minute meetings and checks. Our wedding is one month away! My stress level, my bank account, and my fiancé can feel it. As we continue moving things into our apartment (YAY!), I'm overwhelmed with gratitude over the new items in our space. Where did our lovely family and friends purchase for us? Amazon.
I have had a ridiculous love for Amazon since I discovered I could buy my favorite face wash, batteries, and dog food all from my bed. On Amazon, the world is truly your oyster. Or, as it turns out, our oyster, as Chris and I compiled our wedding registry using the app.
But, I don't need to buy dog food, Quinn - why should my fiancé and I register with Amazon? I'm so glad you've asked -
- Two-day shipping. This is convenient for both you and your friends/family. They have the ability to last minute online shop for you just before the wedding shower or the wedding or really, whenever they want.
- There's an app for that. Do it all from your phone. Don't stress yourself out. Trust there will be 293847892374 other wedding items more worthy of stress.
- Amazon has everything. And I mean everything. Furniture, cookware, dog food...
- You can buy what they don't. Didn't get the kitchen towels? Order with one click, no sweat.
Where have you/would you/will you register? Is anyone married to in-store shopping? Let me know below xx