- Two Minute Hairstyle -
You all know by now that I'm not one to do my hair on the daily. I'm wash 'n go and generally prefer my hair down. If I'm looking for a little something different (aka it's a Thursday and I should switch up my look), I love a messy low bun! Why are lived-in hairstyles always the most difficult to achieve? For those of you without curly hair, you can do this too. I promise ;) Get the look:
For curly/wavy hair:
- Flip your hair upside down and shake out those curls.
- Messily part your hair (I chose a side part today).
- Separate 2-3 curls on the fuller side of your part and 1 curl on the opposite side.
- Twirl the remaining hair at the nape of your neck into a bun (I prefer to adjust mine to one side).
- Tease the bun with your fingers.
- Shake out the front curls.
- You're done!
For straight hair:
- Part your hair to the opposite side you normally would.
- Take a 3/4" curling iron and curl the pieces surrounding your face.
- Tease the remaining hair a bit with a brush.
- Twirl the teased hair into a bun at the nape of your neck.
- Give a light spritz of hairspray.
- All done!
What's your fave two minute hairstyle? I hope you lovelies try this one! xx