- Try It Tuesday: The Royal Peach Palette, PT I -
I'm rarely curious about things. In fact, sometimes I go out of my way to avoid what the buzz is about - whether it be a product, a person, or a style. But there was just something about Kylie Cosmetics that had me doing a double take. On a whim I purchased 'The Royal Peach Palette,' because why not? So here's what I thought of half of the hues (I still have the other half to try, but I couldn't wait to share the first part with you):
What I liked -
- You're going to do one giant eye roll, but I love this palette. So, for starters, it's everything ;)
- Incredibly pigmented. A little goes a long way with this formula. One swipe and it's on.
- Blendable. Just because the color is intense doesn't mean it isn't easy to blend. Initially, my peachy look was way too orange for my taste and my cinnamon look way too red. It was quickly remedied by a fan brush.
What I didn't like -
- Bizarre color options. This is partially my bad for choosing a palette that clearly had some eccentric shades listed. I hate to even describe this as a 'con,' just more of an observation. It did get me to try two looks that I hadn't thought of before, so I'm in.
The verdict? I can't wait to try the rest of the shades! Stay tuned for a PT II xx