- Try it Tuesday: Tarteist Matte Lip Paint -
I am all about lippie color. I love liner, gloss, lipsticks, and all that jazz. I have tried Tarte before and been impressed. Aside from the slightly terrifying name (paint on your lips?!), I was into trying Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint.
What I liked -
- The color is one of my favorites. It's perfect for fall. Or if you're me, everyday.
- Worked well as a lipliner too.
- Didn't flake when reapplied like some liquid mattes I've tried.
What I didn't like -
- Took a while to dry...although it was described as quick dry.
- Wore off relatively quickly. It could also be the amount of coffee that I drink per day.
I don't know if I would purchase again just because of the price. My NYX lip colors hold up a little better and are a fraction of the price. But, I loved the color. What do you babes think? xx