- Try it Tuesday: Simple Foaming Cleanser -
So here I am, no makeup, wet hair, and all. Fresh from the pool, a shower, and after using Simple Foaming Cleanser. I've been using this sensitive skin cleanser for a few months, so here we go:
What I liked -
- Redness reducing. Love that this is so gentle that I can use it twice a day with no redness. Say, what?
- Foam. I can't help it, the foam is fun for me.
- No smell. You heard me. No irritating fruity or intense stink.
- The price. Laaaadies, it's less than $6. Get on that Simple train.
What I didn't like -
- Nada. I can't find anything, which is so unlike me for a skincare product. It's my go-to daily - sometimes even twice a day.
All in all, I completely recommend Simple Foaming Cleanser. This post is not sponsored - this cleanser and I are just in love. Who else will try? xx