Hi! Today we're talking hair. For those days when my front curls just aren't cooperating - curly hair girls, do you feel me? - I banish them back into this quick + easy braid. It's basically a built-in headband that helps me get through my day sans frizz in my eyes. To get this style simply:
- Part your hair - I've been team middle-part lately.
- Piece out an inch wide section of hair on one side.
- Braid just this section all the way to its end. I know, at this point it looks like a dred.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- Pull both braids to the nape of your neck and secure with an elastic.
- Now mess up those braids by giving them a tug to get a lived-in, easy look.
What do you lovelies think? Do braids solve your hair crises? xx