- Try it Tuesday: NYX BB Cream -
I'm the first to be incredibly critical of my skin imperfections. It's why I love full coverage foundations like my baby, L'Oreal Infallible Matte. Maybe it's the change in season or I'm losing my mind, but I opted for a BB cream the other day. And I liked it. Here's the skinny:
What I liked -
- The coverage. I have to admit that the reviews for this BB cream said it was more of a foundation than a traditional BB cream (should I say BB cream again?) and they were right.
- The color match. The shade of this product was much better than some of the foundations I've used from more expensive brands.
- The affordability. It's so cheap that you can't not try it. For $9, the tube is pretty large and a little goes a long way.
What I didn't like -
- It isn't a longwear product, which is disappointing if I want to wear it for a full day of work. And matters to me.
All in all, I really liked this BB cream. I was pleasantly surprised and will be keeping it on hand for weekends. As for weekdays? It's hard for me to stray too far from a 24 hour matte finish. Sorry, BB creamseverywhere. What's your favorite BB cream? xx