- Try it Tuesday: Novex Haircare -
My motto for hair is 'the bigger the better.' I'm all about curly volume and embracing your natural texture. I was thrilled when Novex provided me with a haircare kit from their Mystic Black collection. I'll give you the skinny:
What I liked -
- The smell. Sweet and subtle.
- Lightweight. Some formulas weigh down my curls, but that's not the case with Novex. Although it's the 'extreme' level of repair, my hair didn't feel oily at all.
- Perfect for everyday. Some haircare products I use are targeted solely for a cleanse or for a heavy conditioning. This line worked great to keep my hair curly, bouncy, and clean. I wash (over wash according to some) about 5-7 times per week. I also keep a ton of conditioner on my ends
What I didn't like -
- Not always heavy enough. Some days my curls need a thicker conditioner than the leave-in mask provides. The line promises heat protection and hydration, but I could go for even more!
The Novex haircare line is pretty versatile and a great go-to. It'll be in my daily rotation for sure. Has anyone else heard of Novex?