- Try it Tuesday: Mary Kay -
When the gorgeous Leah reached out to me about Mary Kay beauty products, I was quick to jump onboard. Obviously, I'm into trying new things - hence Try it Tuesdays ;) - especially when it comes to makeup.
Mary Kay is a brand that I had always heard of, but was never really that familiar with. I gave Leah a quick description of my skin and she picked goodies that fit right into my routine. Above I am wearing the Lash Intensity Mascara and the Glowing Finish Illuminating Stick for a 'no makeup' look. Here's what I thought:
What I liked -
- I was pleasantly surprised by the drama of the mascara. Being the mascara snob that I am, I was super harsh on this product. I only needed two coats to create the look above. My desired style can require up to 4 coats with any other brand. Let's just say I'm still in shock.
- The price for the quality. A little goes a long way with that mascara for sure.
- The Glowing Finish Illuminating Stick took the guesswork out of using a liquid highlighter. My last experience with highlighter was okay - definitely liked this product better.
- Leah's customer service! I'm not normally into one-on-one attention when it comes to makeup products - weird, right?! Sometimes it makes me feel pressured or uncomfortable. Not with Leah. She suggested products in a helpful and subtle way.
What I didn't like -
- The illuminating stick was a little dark for my super pale spring skin, but I can see myself rocking this all summer.
If you'd like to try for yourself, use the code 'QUINN' to receive 10% off of your entire order right here. Has anyone else tried Mary Kay? xx