- Try it Tuesday: L'Oreal Les Chocolats -
Um, yes. You read that right. L'Oreal Les Chocolats. I accidentally purchased L'Oreal's Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick - in its chocolate-scented form. I thought I was getting an ordinary matte lip, but au contraire:
What I liked -
- The scent. The chocolate scent is absolutely out of this world. In fact, I have random people smell the brush because they don't believe me. It's weird and I shouldn't do it, but I have to share this sweet, chocolate-y smell.
- The name. Each color is called something adorable, like 'Candy Man' or 'Sweet Tooth' (which I am wearing above. How cute is that?
- The formula. I'm finally onto the actual product on point three ;) This liquid lipstick goes on easily, pigmented, and truly stays all day long. I wore it during a 16 hour day for my friend's wedding and it was there for me.
- The color selection. It comes in a series of sweet neutrals, which is right up my alley.
What I didn't like -
- The dryness. Like all liquid lipsticks, after a period of time your lips dry out. Then you dab some chapstick on and wind up with lip color on your teeth. Gross. But, it's happened with almost every brand I've tried so far.
If you made it through this whole review, you know that I'm hooked. L'Oreal Les Chocolats in two shades is in my purse as we speak. A girl can't help it xx