- Try it Tuesday: L'Oreal Infallible Paints -
Once I found matte lipstick, I pushed lipliner to the side. There is something about matte lipstick that is just so much better than cream lipstick or a gloss alone - anyone else? I've been in love with Kylie's Lip Kits, but lately, it's been super drying. Let's see how L'Oreal Infallible Paints Lip Matte (quite the mouthful - pun intended):
What I liked -
- The color selection. The choices are neutral, yet a little moody. Perfect for wintertime.
- Not incredibly drying. It's not necessarily hydrating, but I'll take it!
- Very pigmented. The color is super rich - can't wait to try the other hues.
What I didn't like -
- The applicator. The brush is the standard shape you would find with most lip products and concealers, but it doesn't work well with this formula. The matte lipstick is almost too thick for a regular brush. I would rather more precision.
I hate to say that I'm in love with this matte lipstick, but I am. It's also way cheaper than the Kylie Lip Kit. Do you babes love matte lipstick as much as I do? Leave your faves below xx