- Try it Tuesday: L'Oreal Heat Protectant Spray -
My shorter hair has had me heat styling way more often than usual. It's been fun playing around with different styles, but I'm terrified of it taking a toll on my hair. My bestie recommended L'Oreal Heat Protectant Spray and here's what I thought after 2 weeks of consistent use:
What I liked -
- The smell. I know I'm weird, but the scent of a product matters. It's almost coconut-y and lasts for a couple of days. If you hate the smell, you will immediately dislike this product ;)
- The price. $5?! It's a no-brainer.
- Usually when I go through periods of extreme heat to my hair, I will have teeny frayed baby hairs framing my forehead. None of that this time, so I consider it a win.
What I didn't like -
- I feel like my ends split a bit (rhyming), especially near the front of my hair. That's typical with my locks, guess I need to double up on strength masks again - le sigh.
Overall, I really enjoy this product and I'm still using it. I'm so over applying heat to my hair consistently, but when I do it again, I'll be sure to pull out my L'Oreal. Does anyone have any good heat protectant recs? xx