- Try it Tuesday: Kattiettery Charger Case -
You don't have to be a blogger or work in visual media to need your phone as your right hand man (or woman ;). Especially when traveling, I've noticed that my phone doesn't hold a charge for as long as I'd like it to. Anyone else need to check that important email, but you've already wasted your battery on photo editing for Instagram? When I came across the Kattiettery Charger Case for my iPhone 7 Plus in rose gold, I had to have it. I tested it out on my trip to Seattle and here's what I thought:
What I liked -
- The price. Coming in at $22.50, this case is one of the cheapest I've come across.
- The weight and color. My iPhone 7 Plus is already the size of a Barbie TV. Adding the charging case surprisingly didn't affect the weight too much. And it's pink. So cute.
- This baby lasted through hours in the airport, late night Ubers, early morning email checks, several episodes of Netflix shows, and the typical Instagramming.
- No micro charging cable. This case took my regular iPhone 7 cord.
What I didn't like -
- Nada. I'm in my honeymoon phase.
I am beyond impressed with this charging case. It makes for a great gift - for you or a bestie xx