- Try it Tuesday: Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer -
Initially, the thought of putting moisturizer on immediately after the shower (before drying) freaked me out. I have a huge aversion to lotion (I whine about it every night - ask my husband). Yet here I am reviewing Jergen's Wet Skin Moisturizer:
What I liked -
- Moisturizing. LOL, this actually works. I was the most surprised. I expected a goopy mess, but this product absorbed into my skin quickly - without needing a dry off.
- Glowing. Yes, I was glowing. Because of you, Jergen's. My summer skin was so happy to soak up this lightweight formula.
- Scent. A subtle, noninvasive aroma is just what the doctor ordered.
What I didn't like -
- Nada. Aside from it being really strange, there was nothing I would change. Can you believe it?!
I wholeheartedly recommend Jergen's Wet Skin Moisturizer. This fits in with my post-shower laziness, allowing me to get everything done right away. In the shower. Has anyone tried? xx