- Try it Tuesday: Humphrey's Witch Hazel -
I'm just going to cut to the chase - you need this. You need this witch hazel right now. I had a great experience with Origins reducing my redness, but I didn't know clear skin until Humphrey's Homeopathic Remedy Witch Hazel. Let's do this:
What I liked -
- Redness reduced. This product completely does what it set out to do. My nose no longer looks like Rudolph's pre-foundation.
- No breakouts. I love dabbing this on my face after I workout - it has taken away rando unwanted pimples.
- The smell. Cucumber melon heaven.
What I didn't like -
- My husband said it 'smelled weird.' I totally don't agree with this (see above), but it does matter when Chris says I smell strange.
If you hate cucumber melon, just don't, but if you love clear skin then do. Anyone else use witch hazel as a toner? xx