I love the beach 24/7/365, but bronzer? Not so much. It's always seemed dark. And scary. However, this summer I've decided to give a bronzer palette a try. And, surprise, I love it! Here's a simple step-by-step bronzer tutorial that helps me look beach ready - even when I'm at the office ;)
1. Take a look at the pretty colors. Are you ready?
2. I use a combo of the two darker shades and I swipe up my cheekbone.
3. Then I swipe down.
4. I apply another bit of bronzer along my jawline - slightly underneath my chin.
5. I mix the lighter colors together and swipe on each temple.
6. I apply just a bit of the darkest hue to either side of my nose.
7. I gently blend using this big adorable fluffy brush.
Do you lovelies use bronzer? Has anyone tried a liquid type? xx