- Try it Tuesday: Coral Matte Lip Color -
Hello, summertime. With the streak of hot weather here in Philadelphia, I have finally transitioned to warm weather makeup. I sorted through my tinted sunscreens, my bronzers, and lastly, my brightest lip colors. I found this unopened e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in 'coral' and decided to bring it on a weekend getaway. I wanted something bright and poppy in photos without being overbearing. Here's what I thought:
What I liked -
- The color was just vibrant enough to show up in photos without being a 'statement lipstick.'
- The matte finish was perfect for a hot day when I wasn't into anything glossy.
- Incredibly affordable - can't wait to try the other colors.
What I didn't like -
- I had to reapply countless times throughout the day, but I also attribute that to the hot temps. Because it wore off so easily, I had to keep checking my teeth for unwanted color ;) I feel like that happens with mostly every brand.
It's safe to say I'm all about this color. Anything that looks good on camera is a-okay in my book! What do you lovelies think? xx