- Try it Tuesday: Brightening Mask Under $5 -
Dull winter skin is upon us, ladies. Aside from overloading on highlighter, what are we to do? I decided to relax in the bath with this Forever Young Brightening Radiance Mask (quite the mouthful for a tiny mask). And here's what I thought:
What I liked -
- The price. I was a little wary of $3 skincare, but the low price really drew me in.
- Easy to use and wash off. With so many masks I feel like I am dedicating way too much time to the application and rinsing - especially when the product doesn't even produce results.
- The smell. If you hate pomegranate, just don't. Any regular readers know I am a diva about smells. This scent is so sweet and pleasant and leaves your skin smelling that way too.
- Hydrating. My skin was soft and smooth after this mask. No breakouts! Perfect base for makeup application.
What I didn't like -
- I would have loved a more 'brightening' effect. But then again I only paid $3...
- After taking the mask off, my skin was very sticky. After a rinse or two, it became softer.
All in all, this mask was fun to use. It smells nice, left my skin relatively soft as a base for makeup (in photo above), but it didn't blow me away. Does anyone have a favorite brightening mask to throw my way? xx