- Try it Tuesday: Brazilian Bum Bum Cream -
After I stopped laughing at the name of this product (it's just something about bum bum...), I immediately applied it. I had received it as a sweet gift on my wedding day from my cousin - thanks for hooking a bride up. When I returned from my honeymoon, the extreme change in climate (can you believe Philadelphia is nothing like Jamaica?), I was searching for new skincare. Perfect timing! Let's not delay this any longer, what did I think of the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream?!:
What I liked -
- The scent is out of this world. I am a sucker for anything sweet and this pistachio caramel smell had me swooning. Even Chris commented on how good I smelled.
- Not greasy at all. I liberally applied this cream and didn't have the slippery feeling I do with some lotions.
- Can be applied everywhere. I was wary of using on my face, but in the reviews on Sephora's website, ladies recommended it. Great for dry winter skin.
What I didn't like -
- It's a bit more expensive than a typical moisturizer, but then again, it isn't your typical moisturizer.
Ladies, I love this product. Has anyone else tried bum bum cream? Would you? xx