- Try it Tuesday: Bliss of Gliss -
'Tis the season to destroy my colored hair with chlorine and sun and everything else I love. You babes know that 2018 has been my year of fabulous hair regrowth and care, which is how I found Schwarzkophf's Gliss Hair Repair line. The shampoo and conditioner promise to improve hair strength using keratin - let's see how it measured up:
What I liked -
- The price. Less than $5?! This product is a no-brainer. Sign me up for actual, affordable hair care.
- The scent. My husband immediately commented on how my hair 'smelled like summer.' And, he's right. It has such a subtly sweet, almost coconut-y smell that it is perfect for post-pool.
- Softness. Made my hair incredibly soft. My curly hair can lean towards being rough in the summertime, but this shampoo + conditioner combo has it under control.
What I didn't like -
- No defined curls. If I'm going to be incredibly picky, this product didn't necessarily enhance my curls. It is hydrating, but it seems to be for my straight haired friends.
I really do like this Gliss line and I will continue to use it over the summer. Nothing like a sweet smell and some soft locks to counterbalance the rough summer sun. Has anyone else tried? xx