- Try it Tuesday: Bianyo Dual Tip Art Markers -
Typically, I have a beauty or skincare product to share with you on Tuesday's, but today I have some markers to review. I'm a graphite pencil gal, but my customers (qustomers ;) prefer colorful artwork, which has me experimenting with all kinds of markers and pens. I found these Bianyo Dual Tip Art Markers, when I received a very detailed shoe order. I was looking for markers that wouldn't bleed - unlike my fine tip Sharpies. So, let's get to it:
What I liked -
- The case is durable and convenient. Love it when I have a place for my supplies.
- The markers are double sided - one end is a fine tip and the other end is thicker. I can't stress enough to you how wonderful this is. The world is officially my oyster.
- Each color is numbered, making remembering which color I use super easy. This makes it a breeze to take a break during drawing then go back. I always know what color I need!
What I didn't like -
- I was warned that there were many grey color options. A little too many, but that isn't enough to deter me from recommending this set.
- The colors still bleed, but if you're careful with the fine tip side it's not too terrible.
I am so into these markers. Granted, I have only used them on canvas sneakers (and plan on using them for mainly canvas), so I'm not sure how well they blend on paper. If anyone decides to purchase them, let me know how you likey! xx
Get your own custom sneakers by me right here :)