- Try it Tuesday: Baby Lips Glow Balm -
Call me late to the party (I always am), but how hadn't I tried Baby Lips yet?! It lured me in at less than $3 - I figured what did I have to lose? Here's the low-down on Maybelline's Baby Lips Glow Balm in 'My Pink':
What I liked -
- The price. Hay, $2.98, I see you.
- The smell. Has a sweet, dessert-like scent. So reminiscent of Lip Smackers.
- The design. Is it weird to like how it's not like a normal chapstick with that tiny cap? No mess, no fuss with the large cap.
What I didn't like -
- Constant reapplication. Talk about annoying. I can rarely find whatever I'm looking for in my purse, so reapplying products is time consuming. I always seem to 'lose' lip colors in thimble-sized pocketbooks.
- Very, very pink. Love the initial soft pink hue, but when I have to reapply for moisture...the pink is enhanced. I wind up looking a little like Barbie if I'm not careful.
I have a couple of cons, but let's be honest, I'm hooked. Who's with me? xx