- Try it Tuesday: Asana Rebel Yoga -
With my yoga love affair still going strong, I needed some variety. In addition to my favorite savior, Yoga Studio App, decided to try Asana Rebel. For about a month, I've been supplementing my routine with this app and here's what I thought:
What I liked -
- Variety. From a relaxing detox flow to a serious tone session, Asana Rebel has a quick workout for every mood. I have to say my favorites are the Core Strength III and Total Body Toner.
- Mobility. It's an app on your phone or tablet, so obviously it's mobile. But, really - you can do Asana Rebel workouts anywhere. I find myself using this app in a pinch. It's perfect for a hotel room (yes, I've done it), outside, or after a run in the gym. All you need is a mat (or layers of towels).
- Trial Period. This app does have a free one week trial, which was plenty of time to get a hang of the workouts and features. It's kind of pricey once you buy ($65/year), but if you're a busy gal you'll find these quick classes worth it.
What I didn't like -
- 'Yoga-inspired.' This isn't traditional yoga and it's not marketed to be that way. But, I still miss the serenity of my Yoga Studio App.
- Length. These workouts are very short (5-26 minutes). On days where I have more time, I do two classes in a row.
Has anyone else tried Asana Rebel or do you have a favorite workout app? I'm always looking to spice up my routine xx