- Super Easy Cinnamon Muffins -
These are cinnfully delicious - not sorry. This super easy cinnamon muffin recipe from Mama Knows It All took me maybe 30 minutes to make and I already had the ingredients in the apartment. I brought them on a family vacation and the verdict was a serious yum.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (I added a little extra because YES to cinnamon)
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1 cup milk (I used 2%)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir the ingredients until combined.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Pop in the microwave or toaster before serving so that they're always warm and delicious. They're the bomb diggity with your morning coffee xx