- Protein Mint Chocolate Shards -
My husband's absolute favorite dessert has to be anything involving mint and chocolate. For his birthday this year (happy birthday btw, Chris ;), I went outside my comfort zone and into the dun, dun, dun, kitchen. Read on for this super easy and healthy-ish recipe for mint chocolate sandwich cookies:
- 1 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
- 12g milk chocolate
- 4 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Microwave unwrapped Quest Bar for 10 seconds.
- With a rolling pin, roll bar out to 1/4-inch thick.
- Use knife to break bar into several pieces.
- Place cookies on baking sheet and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for 5 minutes.
- Microwave chocolate for one minute, then stir in peppermint extract. Repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Brush melted peppermint chocolate on top of the cookie shards.
- Sandwich the shards together to create teeny baby sandwiches.
Let me know if you babes try! Tag me xx