- Ghost of Foundations Past -
My best friend and I were reminiscing about what foundations we used before our favorite, L'Oreal Infallible Matte. The unofficial start of summer is as good a time as any to switch up a beauty routine. What ever happened to those foundations of the past?
- Maybelline Matte and Poreless. I used this foundation for years. I love the color match - something that L'Oreal hasn't been able to achieve. I had a wonderful go-to shade and would switch it up two shades for summertime.
- e.l.f. Acne Fighting Foundation. This was such a fan fave for me. It's thick, high coverage formula is perfect for all-day wear. How could I have forgotten about this treasure?
- e.l.f. Pressed Powder. Not necessarily a foundation, but it was good enough for me. Just $2 would cover up the bags beneath my eyes and even out my redness. Sign. Me. Up.
- NYX BB Cream. This is no ordinary BB cream - it's basically a foundation. With just one coat, this product has me feeling like my skin could be even someday.
- No7. This isn't a show stopper, but it's a wonderful foundation to mix things up. The color match is a little off, so I recommend it for ladies with a more olive skin tone. I like to experiment with this product between summer and fall.
What foundations are your favorites? Any that you want to pull out of the vault? xx