- Dressing Room Diaries: TJ Maxx -
Hi from the TJ Maxx dressing room! I have been fangirling over TJ Maxx since I got the credit card. Ladies, you would not believe the amount of benefits that come along with this card. It is bananas. The night before a trip I went a little wild and tried on all I could handle (and used my TJ Maxx card ;):
- Strapless Romper - I wasn't crazy about the boxy fit. I'm guessing it's normally worn as a bikini coverup. Pass.
- Striped Dress - Don't tell anyone, but this maxi is actually a nightgown. I really really liked it, but I wished they had it one size smaller.
- Wrap Romper - It was just too cute, but the wrap top didn't stay in place.
- Athletic Top and Shorts - I bought both. I couldn't help it! This Betsey Johnson top is labeled as 'athletic wear,' but I wound up wearing it with some cutoffs the next night. The palm tree shorts are the most adorable and have a flattering high waist (I wore them first thing the next morning). I can't find this top online - hunt for it in-store!
- Embroidered dress - Loved the top, not the length. If I come across this OTS number again, I'll buy it and trim the bottom.
Not pictured is the most adorable white bikini I bought on my way out. Is there such a thing as too many bathing suits? Asking for a friend xx