- Dressing Room Diaries -
Hi from the Charlotte Russe dressing room! I honestly can't remember when I took the time to actually shop in-store. I really let loose and tried on anything and everything I wanted. I am pretty sad that I didn't get some of these items, but there's always ordering online ;)
- Choker Neck Top, Floral Ruffle-Trim Shorts - Picked up the shirt, not the shorts. They felt like a diaper.
- Floral Embroidered Crop Top, Floral Embroidered Bodycon Skirt - Looked adorable in photos, but the material felt super constricting.
- Striped Bodycon Dress - Not pictured is the too cute crisscross back. Can't find this dress online or else I would order it!
- Choker Neck Lace-Up Bodycon Dress - A contender for a bach party dress.
- Strappy Crisscross Bodycon Dress - Regretting not purchasing this mauve number. It was a great length.
- Off-The-Shoulder Shift Dress - Incredibly comfy and opaque. Great for a bridal shower.
Is anyone else like me right now - binge shopping summer clothes? And left wanting even more? xx