Contrary to the fact that I'm an artist, I don't find myself to be very crafty. Buuuuut now that I'm on a stricter budget than usual, I wanted to create my own decorations this season. I have a ton of leftover white paint from an order I worked on earlier this year, so I decided to put it to good use. How cute is this chubby bedazzled pumpkin? Let me help you make your own!
What You'll Need
- White acrylic paint,
- Paint brush,
- Glitter (if you're me, you'll want a boatload),
- Teeny pumpkin,
- Patience (I hate waiting for artwork to dry...).
- Place your pumpkin on newspaper.
- Paint your teeny pumpkin all over with 2 coats.
- Decide where you want your glitter. All over? Just the top? Only the bottom?
- Put extra paint where you want your glitter and then quickly drizzle glitter over that space.
- Wait for your adorable new desk ornament to dry - and, voila!
Who else is making their own decorations this fall? xx