- Current Skincare Routine -
Some of you babes have been sweet enough to comment on my skin, which I had never seen as something to write home about. I've talked about my journey with acne before and how coconut oil's healing properties have tempered my raging skin. I've been asked to do an updated post on my routine, so here we are!
- I dab coconut oil beneath my eyes, in my eyebrows, and on my lips. Quick 'n easy!
- Post work I'll wash my makeup off with Yes to Carrots Cleanser. It's a cream face wash that's relatively gentle. I never use makeup remover wipes to remove my foundation - it always makes me breakout.
- After my workout, I use Shiseido's Oil Cleanser. I love love this product. I discovered it during the wintertime (full review here) and have been using it religiously since. It's kept my skin mostly clear and hydrated.
- Before bed I generously apply coconut oil to my face and neck. I don't use an applicator, just clean hands. Once you get used to the feeling of straight up oil on your face, it's actually pretty soothing. I swear by this method.
Overall, I focus on keeping my skin hydrated. I drink tons of water and moisturize every night. No excuses, ladies! It's made a huge difference in my complexion. I've got to know - what are your favorite skincare products? xx