- Creating the Perfect Spring Outfit -
It's kind of a joke to call the weather Philly has been having 'spring,' but while I was traveling there was a semblance of warmer weather. To say that I have the key to a perfect spring outfit is extreme, but let's give it a try!
1. Bodysuits. These are good for every season, but especially during unpredictably strange spring weather. A textured, long-sleeved bodysuit easily transitions between shorts, skirts, and jeans. And a ribbed tank bodysuit is a seamless layering piece - literally.
2. Color. It's no secret that I shy away from color. It tends to make me feel way too showy. But, new season, new vibe. Try pairing several intense shades together for a super fun look or stick with just one as a statement piece. A cute, vibrant bandana intensifies the Canadian tuxedo.
3. Contrast. Pair jeans with open-toed shoes. Wear long sleeves with shorts. Try boots with a tube top dress. Spring is a wonky season of contrasts - hot then cold, bright, yet rainy. Mix it up.
4. Keep it simple. When in doubt, slick your hair back, wear black, and call it a day. Is this a copout? I think not.
How's the springtime weather in your neck of the woods? Does anyone have tips for how to dress during a temperamental spring? xx