- 5 Favorite Sunscreens -
It's the most wonderful time of the year, everybody. Summer is so sacred to me, but it's also so mean to my skin. To keep from aggressive sunburn, here are my 5 favorite sunscreens:
1. Neutrogena Clear Face. I've been using this for years and it never gets old.
2. Sunbum. The adorable packaging reeled me in, but the fact that it actually works has me coming back for more. It's a little on the expensive side, so it's not a go-to every time, but for when I want to treat myself.
3. No-Ad. My parents have been using this forever and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
4. Banana Boat Sport. This is my favorite for hours at the pool when I'm half on my pizza float half in the water.
5. Alba Botanica. I just tried this recently and love the smell. Maybe it'll be my new favorite by August.
Who else is a summer baby? Give me your sunning tips? xx