- 5 Beach Essentials -
Let us all take a moment to appreciate how the unofficial start of summer has already begun. Ecstatic is an understatement. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a summer baby and that every other season should just give up because summer. is. amazing. In celebration, here is a cheesy list of what you (I) need(s) for summer:
- Outrageous sunglasses. Put away your typical aviators. Unless they're mirrored and a weird color. Get so strange and trendy with your sunnies. The sand will ruin them anyway. Amazon has unlimited options.
- A dad shirt. You're only going to get sunscreen on it anyway, right? Put on a men's buttondown and go out. Trust me.
- Hair oil. Does this sound wonky? Don't care. Put this in your hair before you dive into the pool or the ocean and you will be pleasantly surprised at how undamaged your locks will be come September. You're welcome.
- Tinted moisturizer with SPF. I'm not a huge fan of 'natural looking foundation,' unless it's at the beach.
- Colorful towel. This suggestion was from my husband. He's not wrong.
I"m waaaiting, what are your beach essentials? xx