- 20 Most Useful Beauty Tips -
After years of makeup application, I was beginning to get tired of not always getting what I wanted. I did some intense googling (playing on my phone with some coffee) and discovered the helpful tips below. Did you babes know any of these?! Do you have any more to pass along? I'm putting a few into effect right away!
- Complexion products should match your inner arm, not the outside of your hand.
- Cut foundation with highlighter.
- Add moisturizer to liquid foundation.
- Apply foundation with fingers. Heats up product and helps it to settle into pores for the 'poreless' look.
- Use a concealer color that is the opposite hue of the area you want to conceal.
- Decide your blush hue by the natural inner lip color.
- Eyeshadow to fill in brows.
- Comb through eyebrows after brow product has been applied.
- Apply lighter concealer after eye makeup. This cleans up beneath the eye area.
- Use matte bronzer, no shimmer.
- Use bronzer in your eyelid's crease. If you have blue eyes, use an orange-y bronzer to complement your eye color (blue's opposite is orange).
- Reduce eye puffiness by putting your eye lotion in the freezer briefly before applying to lids.
- Use highlighter beneath the eye for a fool-proof brightening effect.
- Outline your liner with pencil, then fill in with liquid.
- Use a thickening mascara instead of length and volume for bright, bold eyes.
- For the perfect cat eye, begin the wing just before the end of your eye - not at the end.
- Place highlighter on Cupid's bow. This helps to make your lips appear plumper.
- Mix lip colors. Use a pigmented color all over the lip, then go in with an icy gloss in the center. Create some dimension.
- Use flesh-colored liner on your lips before you add color to enhance.
- Apply lip color with a lip brush.
Are there any awesome tips I’m missing? Go, go, comment below! xx