- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Me -
The new year means a new start, a clean slate, and a great refresh. With some new readers tagging along - hi! - I thought that I would do a fun get-to-know-me post. 10 things you may not know about me:
- I'm born and raised in Philadelphia. Not near. Not ‘just outside of.’ In Philadelphia.
- I have an insatiable sweet tooth and I am known to eat cake multiple times a week (not including pie, cookies, cupcakes...).
- I've been wearing glasses since I was two years old. I never understand when people wear glasses with no prescription for fun?! To me they’ve always been a necessity.
- My favorite thing to do is swim.
- I'm a stand-up comedian. I've always been into storytelling and I love to take that to the stage. I always have a story.
- I. love. photos. I was a film major in college and currently work in the video/digital field by day. My hubs is a photographer - one of us is almost always taking pictures. I have 30k photos on my phone right now...
- I'm very very sensitive and don't watch a lot of television/movies or listen to a ton of music because it can put me in a weird mood. I'm a weenie.
- I know a lot about astrology. It's my favorite party trick. What's your sign? ;) I’m interested in the Chinese zodiac too. What's your...other sign?
- I was a dancer for 15 years. The closest to a sports team I ever got was bowling. And I hated it.
- I'm a fine artist. I am terrible at painting, but love to draw.
Now, tell me something that I don't know about you - go!